Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Facebook Account For Seed Swapping

We have 4 cats, this one wants to be 5 - See her looking in - We call her "mary" - She's been hanging around since Christmas!


I am not completely focused on my blog, or my website or even my facebook account, I have to study for a test. I am presently taking courses for a certificate in Medical Office Procedures / Billing, I hope at bare minimum to get a p/t job at one of the local hospitals. Perhaps, insurance, wouldn't that be nice!

Well I have modified my facebook account to include a list for seed swapping, I was on earlier today looking for sites and I found a blog/facebook page that stating a site started to do so, but the site that I was reading from wasn't very helpful and no link could be found for that seed swapping site, but he/she had many links for their's. That is my next project, listing seed swapping sites. How green can you get when swapping seeds, I think this is a wonderful idea and every state / county should participate. rather than the old "grange" maybe we should rename, reuse, as the "seedy swappers".

Check back and I hope to have more to add, my goal is this weekend. Test is Thursday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment